Available to all Caravan Club members
In between Glenridding and Patterdale, our 5 pitch Caravan & Motorhome Club Certified Location (CL) site is conveniently accessible for both touring caravans and motorhomes
Just 150m off the A592, the site sits in the stunning Waterfall Woods; a private woodland belonging to the Estate which extends up into Grizedale valley and towards Helvellyn.
All 5 pitches have hard standing, electrical hook up, access to wifi, fresh water, chemical toilet disposal, waste disposal and recycling. Pets are welcome too!
Park up at the start of many iconic Lakeland walks and get ready to take in the breathtaking views that surround our beautifully located Estate.
Check-in is at 12:00 pm
Check-out is at 12:00 pm
- £22.50 per pitch per night, inclusive of utilities etc.
- Hardstanding pitches – gravelled, with lawn nearby.
- Electric Hookup
- Picnic table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arrival and departure is midday
- Pets are welcome at £1 per night per pet
- Additional pup or toilet tents are £5 per night
- Our non allocated pitches are sized from 6 to 9m long and 5.5 to 6.5m wide. The site runs on a first come first served basis.
Deposits & Cancellations
All bookings are required to be paid in full. In the event of a cancellation there is non-refundable charge of one night minimum. We require 28 days notice of cancellations.
Bookings cancelled within 28 days will incur the full charge of the booking. Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
The site is wonderfully located in woodland next to Grisedale Beck, just upstream of Grisedale Bridge. Each pitch on our Lake District Caravan & Motorhome Club site is hard standing and has an electric hook-up and its own picnic table. You also have access to free Wifi.
There is a cold water tap and chemical waste disposal point on-site but please note that there are no bathroom or shower facilities. Electricity is included in the cost of your pitch and we urge you to bring along your four-legged friends, as long as they’re kept on a lead whilst on site.
All Caravan and Motorhome Club Certified Location (CL) guests are welcome to explore the 220-acre Estate and use our private foreshore for fishing or boating.
- NO toilet or shower facilities
- Launderette (across on our self-catering site).
- Recycling and refuse facilities
- Chemical waste disposal point, including grey water disposal
- Cold water tap
- Private woodland walks